Medical and Life Care Consulting will host a complimentary webinar presentation on a hot topic in medico-legal litigation: home health care. ‘Home Health Explored: Determining the right home health solution’ is designed to help health care professionals, nurses, attorneys and legal professionals understand the varying home health options, the impact of state requirements, and how to determine the appropriate home health solution for the claimant. Life care planning and rehabilitation nurse expert, Cynthia Bourbeau will explore home health within the following areas:
- What does the individual need?
- Determining the needed resources and corresponding levels of care
- What are the requirements?
- Impacts of state requirements (Examples provided by State of Mass)
- Licensing requirements
- What are the options?
- Trained family member
- Direct Hire
- Community organizations
- Personal care provider, live-in or shifts
- Home Health Care Agency Providers
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)