This webinar is designed to help attorneys and legal professionals quickly identify how to find a life care planner and expert witness appropriate for the case, the best product or solution, and what to expect during the process.
Medicare Set-Aside: Understanding the process and requirements to adequately allocate for the future
This webinar reviews the Medicare Set-Aside Payer Act, explains the Medicare Set Aside process, and discusses the varying types of MSA administration.
This webinar discusses:
- The Medicare Secondary Payer Act
- The Medicare Set-Aside process and requirements in settlements
- Alternatives to the MSA
- And MSA Administration
‘The Real Cost of Care: Making the case for a Life Care Plan’ sharing the framework of life care planning in the following areas:
- Understanding the injury and medical treatment to date
- Fully uncovering the present status of your claimant and implications for your case
- Treatment recommendations and estimated future expenses
- Cost beyond direct medical care, the real cost of care