Wednesday, March 11, 2020
9:30 am PT/12:30 pm ET
Workers’ Compensation Advocacy and Impact: Improving outcomes for all by supporting the injured worker.
With the continuous rise of medical cost, laser focused attention on cost containment and reducing days lost seems the most sensible approach, right? Wrong. Improving outcomes for all parties starts by supporting the injured worker.
In this webinar, professionals will learn the interconnected roles of nurse case management, your human resource department and your insurance carrier/TPA in achieving positive outcomes within workers’ compensation claims.
**This webinar is hosted in partnership with the Employers Association of the NorthEast.
This webinar is designed to help attorneys and legal professionals quickly identify how to find a life care planner and expert witness appropriate for the case, the best product or solution, and what to expect during the process.
Medicare Set-Aside: Understanding the process and requirements to adequately allocate for the future
This webinar reviews the Medicare Set-Aside Payer Act, explains the Medicare Set Aside process, and discusses the varying types of MSA administration.
This webinar discusses:
- The Medicare Secondary Payer Act
- The Medicare Set-Aside process and requirements in settlements
- Alternatives to the MSA
- And MSA Administration
‘The Real Cost of Care: Making the case for a Life Care Plan’ sharing the framework of life care planning in the following areas:
- Understanding the injury and medical treatment to date
- Fully uncovering the present status of your claimant and implications for your case
- Treatment recommendations and estimated future expenses
- Cost beyond direct medical care, the real cost of care