Interested in joining a dynamic team of nursing professionals? As a rapidly growing provider of case management and professional nursing services, Medical & Life Care Consulting would love to hear from you.
Please review our open employee and contractor positions, and apply today.
Nurse Case Manager, RN
At Medical and Life Care Consulting (MLCC), each patient is a person and each nurse is a professional. As a nursing organization, quality patient care is our first priority. Our Nurse Case Managers evaluate, organize and coordinate resources and services in response to each individual’s healthcare needs along the illness, injury and care continuum in the workers compensation and medical care setting. The goals are to center services on the patient, maximize efficient and cost-effective use of health resources, and assist the patient in achieving maximum medical improvement so they may return to health, family and work.
As an employee of MLCC your focus of practice would include:
- On-site and telephonic medical case management and consultation for worker’s compensation, long and short-term disability and health care insurance.
- Medical case management for the non-catastrophic and catastrophic cases including multiple trauma, orthopedic trauma, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations, long term rehabilitation care, failed back syndrome, repetitive trauma and acute back injuries, etc.
- MA Registered Nurse License and National certifications such as CCM, CRRN or CDMS.
- Unrestricted Driver’s License,
- Previous Case Management experience preferred. Preferable at least 5 years of field case management experience handling workers’ compensation files.
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical practice experience required in orthopedic, neurological, rehabilitation, medical/surgical or occupational health.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required
- Requires critical thinking, organization and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bilingual capability (English/Spanish) a definite plus.
- Location of work is primarily in Eastern and Central Massachusetts and travel to appointments and patient visits in these areas is required.
MLCC’s offers an excellent compensation package including bonus opportunity and mileage reimbursement. Opportunity for growth in our other business areas is also available. Learn more about our organization at www.medicalandlifecare.com/about Ready to apply?